Solar Project Data Assistant (Consultant)
|Title:||Solar Project Data Assistant Consultant||FLSA:||PT CONTRACTOR|
|Under the direction of the Director of Workforce Development, the Solar Project Data Assistant (Consultant) will gather, compile, verify, enter, and report all Chicago Urban League Workforce performance and service delivery data for the Chicago South work under the Illinois Criminal Justice Authority’s Restore. Renew. Reinvest. (R3) program. Direct support is provided to the Director of Workforce Development and the Lead Solar Project and Assistant Consults.|
- Perform all data entry related tasks including compiling, verifying, entering and reporting
- Maintain data files accurately
- Review data for completeness and accuracy
- Contact authors of source documents to address data inconsistencies and to gather missing data
- Ensure filing and routing of source documents after entry
- Update data in appropriate databases in accurate and timely manner to avoid backlogging
- Process and resolve data inquiries by searching and reviewing the databases
- Establish data naming standards and consistent data definitions to improve overall data quality
- Enter and update files into Excel spreadsheets as requested
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Be able to type quickly and accurately.
- Ability to focus and complete repetitive tasks for an extended period.
- Knowledge of Microsoft software, Salesforce, and basic functions of a client management system.
- Previous data entry or clerical experience is a plus.
This position requires the individual to work closely with the Workforce Development staff. The consultant must possess great attention to detail and have strong time management skills. This individual must understand, maintain, and uphold the mission and vision of the Chicago Urban League.
Provides services to
Director, Workforce Development