As a member of the Chicago Urban League’s senior team, the Director of Learning and Evaluation will help strengthen the League’s impact by leading the organization’s learning and evaluation activities across all programs and administrative departments.
The Director will provide thought leadership, planning, technical assistance and day-to-day guidance on the League’s internal research activities and will serve as a resource for the League’s Executive team, department directors and staff. This role works closely with all program department directors and with the Development and External Affairs teams.
Essential Duties include:
- Providing guidance and recommendations for program development
- Leading organization-wide evaluation efforts
- Developing an organization-wide culture of learning
- Providing research and writing support to Development and External Affairs
Qualifications and Requirements include:
- Minimum of a Masters Degree in Social Work, Social Science, Education or related;
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience within a nonprofit, social service organization, or working with these organizations as an external evaluator;
- A track record of developing and implementing processes that advance learning and improvements across an organization or team; …