Entrepreneurship Center Program Assistant
Under the direction of the Director of Entrepreneurship, the position is primarily responsible for providing administrative support for all Entrepreneurship Center programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as the primary point of contact for the center managing client intake and referrals to CULEC programs and counselors
- Manage the CULEC general email and voicemail boxes
- Record all CULEC activity including client information, interactions, workshop and event attendance in the Biz-Trakker database in order to accurately track services provided and associated outcomes
- Provide administrative support to the CULEC program staff and counselors including creating and maintaining client files, distributing program correspondence, following up on client surveys, mass emails, workshop registration follow-up, filing, and copying
- Provide additional administrative support to Director of Entrepreneurship including schedule management, filing and creation of corporate expense reports
- Maintain the calendar of events for the CULEC and ensure appropriate conference rooms and shared office space are reserved with the Facilities and Services Department.
- Assist with the generation of department reports
- Maintain CULEC client contact information and mass email list
- Maintain CULEC program consultant and facilitator contact list
- Receive incoming department mail and distribute to the appropriate parties
- Submit outgoing department mail for processing
- Input workshop & feedback in evaluation spreadsheets & generate facilitator evaluation reports and summaries.
- Assist in the production of promotional materials for center (e.g., flyers, newsletters, etc.)
- Assist with the marketing and social media campaigns for the Entrepreneurship Center
- Assist CULEC team with event and workshop coordination as needed
- Special projects as assigned with the approval of the Director of Entrepreneurship
There are no supervisory requirements for this position
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Associates Degree, Bachelor degree or 3 to 5 years of administrative support experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and should be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Publisher and Microsoft Outlook.
Director of Entrepreneurship