REPORTS TO: Vice President of Youth & Family Services
DEPARTMENT: Youth Services Center
This position is primarily responsible for providing administrative and operational support for all Youth Services programs as assigned. The position is funded through a grant and is tied to the continuation of funding.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Provide administrative support to the Vice President and Managing Director of Youth Services
- Maintain the calendar of events for the Youth Services, ensure appropriate conference rooms and shared office space are reserved with the Facilities and Services Department.
- Assist with the generation of department reports and helps prepare for audits
- Assists in organizing all college tours, cultural exposures and events for the Youth Development Center
- Ensures that all bi- weekly HR reports are created and submitted
- Orders all professional work related supplies for the Youth Development Center
- Performs other duties/special projects as assigned.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
College graduate preferred. A minimum of a high school diploma/GED, plus 2-3 years of experience in administrative support are required. The ideal candidate:
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills
- Is proficient in Microsoft Office suite, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Has strong organizational and time management skills
- Is able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively within a team environment
- Must provide own transportation and have adequate insurance
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and clear driving record