Our offices are closed in compliance with city and state stay-at-home orders to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. However, we are still offering a number of client services virtually. Below is a listing of services by department, along with contact information to reach that department directly. This list will be updated as more virtual services are added.
Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Serving as a Grant Administrator for the City of Chicago’s Microbusiness Recovery Grant Program. Learn about the program here. The deadline to apply is May 4, 2020.
- Conducting one-on-one business coaching virtually.
- Conducting nextSTARTUP, nextDEAL and techSAVVY classes virtually online with existing cohorts
- Conducting online workshops on timely topics for entrepreneurs and small business owners. Visit our Events page for information on upcoming events.
- Contact the Center directly at 773-624-8810.
- Visit the CEI website.
Center for Student Development
- Conducting EmpowerYouth! sessions online via Zoom.
- Conducting check-ins with students via phone calls and social media.
- Contact the Center for Student Development directly at 773-451-3572.
- Visit the CSD webpage.
Housing & Financial Empowerment Center
- Providing housing counseling and coaching via phone.
- Offering face-to-face counseling and coaching online via Zoom.
- Please note that we will need to collect required documents in order to service you and to satisfy requirements of HUD and other lenders.
- Contact HFEC directly at 773-285-1500.
- Visit the HFEC webpage.
- Conducting client check-ins via phone.
- Contact the Human Capital team directly 773-602-3000.
- Visit the Human Capital webpage.
IMPACT Leadership Development Program
- Holding 2020 cohort classes online via Zoom.
- Conducting information sessions for Class of 2021 virtually via Zoom.
- Supporting the work of the IMPACT Alumni Association.
- Visit the IMPACT webpage.
Workforce Development Center
- Providing job search assistance.
- Conducting Solar Energy Jobs Training classes virtually with enrolled participants.
- Conducting Urban Techs Job Program online.
- Contact the Workforce Development Center at 773-624-8800.
- Visit the Workforce Development Center webpage.